Monday, April 19, 2010

April Updates...

Forgotten to blog for a while...

So, for first quarter, not too bad. Only needed to go KL and HKG in Feb. 2 trips only and that means more time for myself!!!

Just returned from Bali last week! Aiya... For work la... Not for pleasure or holiday. Although it was for work, we had the full team there and it was fun.

Came back from Bali refreshed! I think coz didnt use my brain much for a few days...

Just heard news last week that I will need to start travelling after May till Sep! No choice, Im just a simple person trying to make a honest living while staying as happy as I can be!!!

Anyway, will know my schedule soon... Once I start flying, year 2010 will be over just like that! Alas, time and tide wait for no Man... Wait... Im just a boy... I mean I would like to think so... Haha.. Dream on la Uncle...

I came up with this quote the other day...

Quote: "The priorities in your life determines how you live it."

I'm JasunZ, Without Wax ~ Since 1982

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home