Saturday, March 06, 2010

Why?

When people around me are down and moody, I will be there....

I'm not expecting anything in return... Perhaps its just dumb of me to think that people treat me the same way I treat them.

Humans are selfish by nature. There is no care in this world. Care is only shown if there is no trade off on the givers end. If there is any compromise, its just too bad. Screw your own life and you just got to pull yourself out of that rut. Perhaps the next time, I will be there for you... This might be the reply I will get... Not literally hearing it but feeling the message...

Now, there is nothing left... You deserved it Jason!!! Fucking idiotic piece of shit and lowdown loser.. You are the one that screwed your own life...

Stop caring about others... Screw them if it benefits you... Since it had not worked for you for so many years... U should just wisen up and change how you handle your Life and others...

Perhaps, this should be the way... Fuck... Fuck my Life...

Quote: "You screwes your own life by being noce to others... Stop whining!"

I'm JasunZ, Without Wax ~ Since 1982

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home