Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Placing others as a priority before self

I had Facebook-ed this topic a few days ago about my problem... If you call this a problem.

In my life and the way I live mine, unknowingly, I seem to think for others more than I think for myself.

I wanted to gather thoughts of others on this. One of my friends posted this: "JC (Jesus Christ) put others before himself and got screwed."

Not wrong thou and true enough although there is a tinge of question about the role of JC. But, I cannot compare myself yo God.

In my decisions in life, I keep people around me as a factor within the decision making process. I think how my decisions will impact them or make a difference in their lives. Perhaps I'm doing this because I simply do not wanr the guilt of screwing the lives of others if I had not done enough when a fool and idiocy of young I was.

Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps.... I'm just trying to atone for my past mistakes and sins. Hopefully through this, I will be able to gain some brownie points from the Master Karma and he will let me off lightly.

*cross fingers and pray...

The other day, I had this amazing self-actualisation about me being constantly mean to people around me even thou I do not mean it. I shared this with my friend and he was extremely amazed that I finally realised it after so many years. Thinking back, "extremely amazed" would be an understatement.

However, this topic of self-actualisation shall be for another day. This topic would bring about much points, views and arguements that makes it good enough for a P.H.D thesis.

Enough for now. Cheers!

Quote: "Being nice is an action taken by self, judged by others without any universal standards." ~ JasunZ

I'm JasunZ, Without Wax ~ Since 1982

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home