Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Power Of Expression

Wow...

Ever since I blog my thoughts and what had been tormenting me, I feel much better. Perhaps this is the power of expressing oneself.

Bottling up your thoughts and feelings doesn't really help in the long run. Only when you let out and let go go of some, will you have the capacity to accept and experience more.

Its just like what they say. You cannot fill a cup that is already full.

Right now, I'm in the process of change. Redirecting my life, accepting new challenges and setting new destinations.

Was watching Life Transformers on Channel 8 last night.

An 80 yr old Granny toiling her whole life to raise and provide for her kids who are sickly and mentally unsound. Living monthly on just $400 for all 3 of them. She go to the extent of buying fresh food for her kids but she will eat stale rice mixed with salt and sauce.

The Love a parent has for her children, no matter what or who they are.

During the show, I kept tearing. Partly because I feel sorry for them. Another reason is that I feel so gulity.

Here I am living a Life that is far better than the 3 of them and I still have complains. I really wish to start enjoying the simple pleasures in Life. I believe that pleasures as such bring about real happiness that touch the innermost of your heart.

I feel mich better now, even thou some hurt is still there when I think of the unthinkable. But, I will keep thinking about it to let it constantly hurt me, cutting my soul. It will reaxh a point where there will longer be anymore hurt. Then, I will emerge better than before.

Another Life's lesson learnt... Through trials and tribulations....

That's about it for now. Cheers!

Quote: "Love does not make the world go round but it makes the ride worthwhile."

I'm JasunZ, Without Wax ~ Since 1982

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home