Monday, February 22, 2010

My Heart Died The Instance You Said Yes

Lets blog.

On the train now, on my way to work. Over the weekend, I had never felt the stronger urge to go back work on Monday.

Not looking forward to work due to some new chick in office or whatsoever. More so, it keeps my mind off thinking, grinding and churning which leads to pain.

My heart really stopped the moment you said YES....

Perhaps it is a fullstop in one part of my life. A punctuation in my life that had been long awaiting, long coming. There were lots of commas, exclaimation marks and long pauses in the story between you and me. But now, the fullstop had arrived, marked down in thick black ink. The feeling is like a pen tips piercing a deep black hole through my heart, my life.

A black hole that will consume me? I hope not...

It was 4th July 1999, a Monday. More than 10 years had passed since that fateful day. The day on which you sway into class in that white dress with matching white shoes, Gucci shades and bag. Its the same day that our story began....

By a stroke of fate, our lives crossed and moments shared which now will forever etch in my memory and I hope yours as well.

Its also this same fate that took us apart and yet keep the lines of our lives running parallel to each other, allowing us to see each other but never to cross again.

Many times had I tried to steer my line towarss yours. It seems to go nearer everytime but never reaching.

Now my line will cease and yours will continue. My line will one day restart somewhere or perhaps it will not for a long time.

I do not regret anything. For you, its worth it. Our paths crossing had been the most wonderful thing that had ever happen to me. I would even say that it had been a fairytale less the ending....

Happiness is now yours to keep and for me a new journey of seeking begins...

You had been a pillar and direction of my growth over the years. An unknown surge of energu for me.

I love you, always had and always will....

Quote: "A broken heart is one that had felt Love."

I'm JasunZ, Without Wax ~ Since 1982

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home