Saturday, January 19, 2008

Facets of Life

Blogging it...

Time flies once again... Soon January 2008 will be gone. Life been really normal recently so much that I felt it had slowed down although time still past me day after day like a marathon runner that never stops even to catch a breath.

When I have more time now, I do stop to ponder... about my Life. About the things I had achieved so far and what could have been. I realise that I have constantly tortured myself and poison my own mind. I should change not for the worse but better.

I need to find the motivation in Life. I do not have one. I used to have a few of them but after I achieved them, I just lost it. Its hard to find a new meaningful motivation to start me sprinting towards the goal; the light at the end of the tunnel. But to look at it in another way, the light might be an oncoming train.

Perhaps contentment should be one word to consider. Its not easy for me to be contented. I always admire my friends who can live Life in a simple and contented way. They have so much less problems and are happy at many a times.

When was the last time I was really happy? Perhaps I can use the help of some photos taken many years back. Happiness to be is not juz laughing. Laughing is juz momentary pleasure to relax the brain. Of course I need that and I do that but that to me is not happiness. Ain't I hard to please? See... contentment isn't going to be easy for me.

Conclusion is that I need a new goal in life. I need changes. I need to have it fast or I will just suffer everyday, like a walking dead. No direction, no energy, no will. I cannot go on like this.

I NEED A CHANGE!

If not now, then when?
Quote: "The elevator to success is out of order. You'll have to use the stairs... one step at a time."~ Joe Girard
~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home