Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I'm losing myself

Blog...

Have I recovered? I do not know. Its been more than 4 years. Perhaps I have not or maybe I had but I can't forget.

Life had been good recently. Bought a PSP so that it can be my best friend on my journey to work and back home. Been reaching home real early once I finish work and now I can relax in front of the TV at 7pm and watch some TV while lying on my bed.

No life?

Not really I think. Its good to have a change of environment and time to myself in my small world without the hassle of whats happening outside. Hiding myself? Definately not. Its kind of hard thou. Hahaha.

2 more months and it will be over. By this I mean my degree studies. Been on going for 2 yrs and I just can't wait to finish the last exam paper in september and hand it in before shouting to the sky and breathing out a sense of relief.

Life will definately change as I have even more free time to myself. Mmm. Got to perhaps pick up some new activities or hobbies like stamp collecting, origami, planting flowers, rearing fish etc. Hahaha. Mmm... I wonder if I will do that.

Perhaps I shall go back to playing piano and pick it back again. Hopefully the touch isn't too "lost". It will be good to get a few nice chinese songs to sing and play at the same time... Awwww

The new job is good so far and really been using lots of brain power. It just further improve my ability to think and analysis; problem solver. Weee.

I just came back from prawning with Dennis, Yiling and Clarence. He just touched down this afternoon and we met up after so long. Finally everyone is back and we can get back once again. Its been an eventful 2 yrs since 3 of us started our Bachelor studies. Although all 3 of us chose different paths, we achieved our goals in the end. Erm... as for me, in another 2 mths time. Haha.

Time is 1.48am now and I have no mood to slp. Haha. Since when do normal people need mood to slp. But I'm not a normal person hence, trying to tire myself out before falling into sleep without any dreams.

I just decided to watch a DVD then perhaps I will be tired halfway and fall asleep. Thats what I'm going to do now. Hehe. Brillant idea of mine. Haha.

I miss someone!

Nites!

Quote: "The real contest is always between what you've done and what you're capable of doing. You measure yourself against yourself and nobody else."

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home