Monday, June 25, 2007

Pouring Thoughts...

Lets blog about it with a heavy heart...

Time: 2.24am, 25th May 2007 Monday

I can't get to sleep. Kind of disturbed by the happenings around me for the past one week.

Friends getting car accidents like twice in 2 weeks, people falling in love and also out of it. Friends and close ones getting hurt. How can I sleep? So many things and thoughts going on in my head right now.

Whenever I try to rest my mind and fall into slumber, I just keep thinking. Perhaps I'm becoming more and more or a thinker. Good or Bad, no one knows. Who can really understand a fool's happiness? I would think that it will take a fool to understand and experience it.

When was I last really happy myself? Doesn't really register in my mind for the past 2 years at least. Been too busy with myself and also the stuff of others. Perhaps sometimes I see my past suffereings in them.

When I felt that way in the past, I had not one to turn to. I did not know what to know, a complete lost and lonely person. I managed to pick myself up after many knocks I had on the way up. Some of the knocks I received while trying to get myself up were harder than the rest. But still, I got up. I wouldn't say that I had fully stood up but I'm almost there.

There are times when I'm almost up only to be brought down again. A friend told me this quote from the show "ROCKY"

"Its not how hard you can hit but how hard you can take being hit and stand up when you think you can't..."

Inspiring ain't it. But of course I didn't pull myself base on this quote but it would had helped if I had know this quote much earlier. Although I had suffered and work hard to get myself back to where I am now, it had not been easy. I'm always on a constant lookout for things that will hurt me and make me fall again so that I will not go through the vicious cycle again.

I wouldn't blame anyone for what had happened. I'm glad that it happened and I was able to overcome it. What didn't kill me only made me stronger. Perhaps this is also a reason why when I see or sense people going through what I had been through before, I want to help them.

The pain of suffering is bad enough, lest to say suffer alone. God didn't create human. He created humans so that we can lean on and support each other in times when we are down. Humans are weak by nature and on one can live on his/her own. I tried it for a while and trust me. It SUCKS!

Choices comes to us almost everyday and to many other people as well. The difference is the decision that one makes. As I mentioned before, for every decision made, there will be a consquence. Prior to making a decision, an important aspect to note will be to consider if that individual making the decision is able or ready to accept whatever consquences that might result from that decision.

Decision do in fact alter a person's life and steer it in another direction that might not find itself back on the same path again. Perhaps by sheer chance, the paths might meet again but things will never be the same. Some decision do not impact, others does and it is important that we make right those decisions that does.

I'm just having so much thoughts in my mind that I need to pen it down. I'm afraid that I will forget them someday. At least should I lose it, I'm able to read it again.

While I'm blogging now, I listening to my favorite song. "The Sassy Girl" Seems long some may say. Its a Korean show from 3 years ago. But, it leave a deep impact on me. It reminds me.... of someone. I still like the song so much. I just simply feel for it. Whenever I listen to it, thoughts and feelins just flows out from me.

Perhaps I'm now crapping on this post or at least some people may think so. I don't care. Sometimes, I read the blogs of random strangers and some of their post just manage to bring me up when I'm down. I hope that mine will be able to help someone, even one.

I really can't sleep...

Time: 2.46am, 25th June 2007 Monday

22 minutes of my life had just past as I was blogging. 22 minutes that will never ever come back ever again. This is just Life. No matter what you do, be it happy or sad, Life still goes on and the time of the world just ticks by without a care for what is happening. So why not live happily?

I was sharing with another friend why I like to look at stars or moon when I'm feeling down. Sometimes, it just comforts you so much to know that while you are looking that the moon feeling sad, someone else at another part of the world might just be doing likewise with the same feelings. Perhaps it just brings a certain kind of comfort knowing that you are not alone. Humans are really afriad of being alone. I'm human after all...

Think I had wrote enough of feelings for this post. I'm not going to do any coloring or fonting to this post. Feelings are things written by the heart and need no colors to make them felt. It can just simply be felt. The thoughts of the author.... me.

That's all for now. I'm not too sure what I'm going to do since I'm not a bit tired and my mind is still very much awake. Yet another obstacle to pass. I can.

Quote: "A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams." ~John Barrymore

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home