Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Mood Swingsssssssssss

Blogging again!

I'm having mood swings again... and again.... and again.... and again.... Haiz.

A mood swing is an extreme or rapid change in mood. It is commonly associated with mood disorders of which the most classic is bipolar disorder or manic depression. Causes of mood swings are due to hormonal changes that can temporarily upset brain chemistry. Some examples are PMS, menopause or puberty. Mood swing generally subside on their own once the hormones normalize.

Shit!

My cause of mood swing can't be due to PMS and I dun think I will menopause at my age and I'm definately way past puberty.

What is happening to me?

Seems like I have very frequent hormonal changes. Perhaps I'm horny! hahaha. Rubbish... I believe mood swings are also cause by the surrounding and thinking of the person. Perhaps, if there is enough brain activity in the person, there is a possibility of the brain controling the hormonal changes. So, at the end of the day, the moral of the story is not to think so much! Hahaha...

Lets digress...

Went out yesterday with Eric, Nic & Joey to Rochor Bean Curd. After that we went to Labador Park to chat and Andy joined us. Was relaxing and nice. Didn't stay out too late as we were all tired. Wanted to watch some TV when I reach home but was to sianz and tired to do it and hit the sack immediately.

Going back...

I was thinking why I had that sudden mood swing yesterday and I think I might have found the reason.

"Your coldness had pierce me once again. I sometimes wonder if what had happened was all but a dream. A dream that had became a nightmare for me. Perhaps the dream only existed in my part of the world and never yours. How fast things change in life. Our lives are like 2 paths pependicular to each other that crossed each other once and perhaps never to cross again. I had tried to bend the path at least on my side in order to meet yours again but as mentioned, it always takes 2 hands to clap and my lone effort is of little use when you always seem to be moving ever so much further away. I shall recover and try again like what I had been doing for the past 3 yrs...."

That's all.

Quote: "The world cares very little about what a man or woman knows; it is what a man or woman is able to do that counts." ~ Booker T. Washington

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home