Tuesday, June 05, 2007

The Long Awaited Post!

Its really time to blog…

Wooo… been a long long time since I last did any blogging. Apologise for the long lapse in posting. Really lost quite a fair bit of urge to blog. That with some added on laziness equals to no post for a long time.

Lets just do a bit of update.

The last post I made was on 10th April 2007. Wah. Didn’t realize my level of laziness until now. During my last post, I was still with OCBC bank. Currently, I had joined Elsevier Singapore for 1 month now and it doesn’t seem long to me at all. Perhaps coz I’m enjoying what I’m doing and being able to go home early for dinner and still earning enough to feed myself.

Although I left the bank, I still keep very in touch with my ex-colleagues. They are really a bunch that breathe new life into me. Remove a fair bit of my “nua-ness”

Recently, we had activities like bowling, steamboating and even went Pl Ubin to cycle and eat seafood. Weee. Life is good huh. Actually Pl Ubin was only like last Saturday and my ass was super tired after the cycle. To make things even worse, I went Sentosa on Sunday with Dennis and Yiling.

Had lots of fun at Sentosa just playing Frisbie. Our Super Ring did us proud again. We started playing at 2.30pm and by 2.35pm (Yes you are right only 5 mins), we lost our frisbie to the sea again. Tired to look for it but as usual, we never manage to. In the end, both of us drove out of Sentosa to buy a new one again. Haha. Mad Asses!

Lets digress…

Exams are approaching I’m just so happy. Can’t wait for the next semester to arrive as that would be my last 3 months. Already did a forecast for the grand celebration date and that’s not my graduation date. It’s the moment of time when I hand in my last exam paper for this part time studies. 24th September 2007 4.00pm…. or earlier. Hahaha. (Note: I never finsh my exam paper on time. I usually hand in at least 30mins before time. Dun be late mah! Haha)

Tracking Back….

I’m still doing my weekly routine of prawning on Monday Nights with Jimmy and now I’m adding on another weekly activity.

Islanding

Erm… came out with this term like… 3 seconds ago. Going to resume the weekly Sentosa thingy like I did 2 yrs back. Its feel real great to throw the frisbie on the beach and have those around you stare with their mouth wide open and mumble underneath their breaths like….

“That was damm far…” ~Some unknown Ah Beng on the beach

“Wow.. How did they do that? They gotta be pros…” ~An unknown Ah Lian besides the Ah Beng

“We gotta buy that frisbie…” ~Some unimportant individual on the beach


Hahaha. I’m Lovin’ It! (Note again: This is not the Mac Donalds line)


Ok. Next topic.

I had decided to go on a backpacking trip after my final exams in September. Not going Europe. Had been wanting to go Cambodia and Sentosa… (pui) I mean Vietnam for a long time. (I guess I think too much about Sentosa le) Wish to go these 2 countries to experience the life there and perhaps gain some enlightenment after observing the simple life of others. Perhaps this will help me appreciate Life even more. There have been a few people applying to go along. Not to worry. The enrolment is still open for application. Hahaha. Lamb….

This next section is just some updates of friends I had made during the first half of the year….

Jimmy
My Prawn Brother who lured me into the prawning industry. Hahaha. A great fellow with a big heart. He live with 2 motto: “Live Life Happily” and “Bu Yao Hai Ren” (Don’t harm others)

Joey Fam
Some people call her mummy, others call her Ms Mor. Coz she damm can take her time to slowly do things. Haha. There is this unique point about her. Usually Drinks and Always Drunk. Hahaha.

Hazel Lim
Ah Ma. Always say that she is 75 yrs old. She is a pro at poking her own hair. She just does that funnie twist to the hair and poke a pencil or pen through it to hold the hair up. (Others usually use a nice hair pin, she uses anything that can stick into it)

Nicole
My darling Mei Mei. Not really sure of the history why I became the Kor Kor and her the mei mei. But she is a hell of a sunshine ger whose smile can melt both North and South pole. (Likes to pretend to be Rainie Yang while singing... oops...)

The F4 Gang (I know its lame)
This F4 is of course not the one in Meteor Garden (Liu Xing Hua Yuan) coz we are better than them. Haha. The 4 of us are Andy, Eric, Kelvin and ME!

Eric Heng (Hua Ze Lie)
Also known as “Heng Heng Kopitiam” He is the youngest among us and when he doesn’t talk or smile, looks damm “tau” (Mmm.. got a bit of rhyme leh…) Looks a bit Ah Beng (A bit is definitely an understatement here) but he is actually a nice guy with a kind heart. (That’s when he is not angry or driving) Haha…

Kelvin Phuah (Mei Zhuo)
Ok. Got to clarify. He doesn’t have long hair. He is just one day younger than me. Haha. Like me, he is a Scorpio. Like me, he came from PICO doing Events. Like me… erm.. that’s pretty much it. He is one kind of a funnie guy and he can really drink and he is MAD! Who organizes a drinking party at a friends house where like 7 to 8 person finish like 10 bottles of liquor. He is the kind… (*points to Kelvin) Used to call him “Mr Properly” as he always says that out.

Andy Lim (Ximen)
Not coz he thinks that girls can only last for 1 week. Its more like girls think he can only last for a week. Hahaha. No Lar. We sometimes call him "Sorry Sorry" due to a freak incident at one of our function at Chjimes where he was “sabo-ed” to do some dirty dancing with a hot chick. He kept saying sorry everytime he touch the girl and the girl was of course & perhaps a bit turned off. He always eats and eats and eats and eats... arggh.. even I'm tired typing... He is also known as the Vegetable Man. Not coz he is vegetarian but coz he got lots of “cai” (Gers) ranging up to 275 now. (Do I hear some wow…..)

Jason Leng (Daoming Si)
They sometimes call me “Len Sian Sheng” (Mr Cold) not because I am but coz of my initials “S O Leng” (Like So Cold) Damm… constantly made fun of. Erm…. Feels kind of weird writing about yourself so I shall stop although there are still tons of positive points about myself…. Hahaha…


Yupz yupz. That basically sums up my partners in crime for the first part of the year.

Hope this long post make up for the laziness and I will be more consistent in posting. I actually had the strong urge to share my thoughts in the blog but was just to lazy. I recently realize the value of blogging where I can go to my archives and search for the very same day 2 years ago and find out how I was feeling or what I did back then.. Ain’t it cool… So Blog more….

That’s about all for now.
Cheers!
Quote: "If you're climbing the ladder of life, you go rung by rung, one step at a time. Don't look too far up, set your goals high but take one step at a time. Sometimes you don't think you're progressing until you step back and see how high you've really gone." ~ Donny Osmond
~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home