Monday, June 18, 2007

The Hard Truth

Panic Blogging!

I just looked at my office calendar and panic for a moment.

My EXAMS are next Friday and the following Monday. OMG! Time flies fast. Guess the best part. I haven't studied for it yet! To add on to all this, I do not have any mood to study! Hahaha.

Die. I getting "nua-er" with each passing semester. The good thing is that I only have one more semester before I graduate. Phew. This is the only relief that I can hold on to.

So many things happen to my friends recently and I feel sad about it as well. Life is really so unpredictable and humans are one main cause for it.

What is trust? I believe trust is something that comes along with Love. Once the trust is breeched, it is always so difficult to gain it back and in no time, Love will deplete and cease to exisit. Sad fact but it is true.

Feeling kind of down recently as well but not too sure why. Perhaps it is just another of my mood swings. Ahhh... My mood swings are back again. This means I'm feeling something somewhere again. mmm... gotta get out of this mood swing soon or it will affect my exams for sure.

Not going to blog much in this post just wanted to share some thoughts.

Cheers for now!

Quote: "Success... it's what you do with what you've got." ~ Leroy Van Dyke

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home