Monday, June 25, 2007

Bad Mon Day!

Bad start to Monday Blogging!

This should be the 2nd post for the day considering that I made a long post in the wee hours of the morning.

Bad bad start. I can't really consider it a bad start but just not to my liking. Moral of the story again is "What you don't know won't hurt you" The problem perhaps is that humans are born with curiousity. Without it, I don't think we will have lightbulbs and planes flying around.

I had just condemmed another person. Sentenced to life imprisionment by the Law of J. The trail had been ongoing but finally today the sentence is passed. Why do people and things change so fast and unexpected? - Discuss.... Haha. Might be a possible exam question huh.

After I finished bloggin the previous post, I only slept at 4.30am after much tossing and turning. Tonight will be another long long night as I will be heading down to Kallang Mac for the Marketing Research project again. Should only be done around 2 to 3 am. Phew...

I just don't feel good. Heart is sick but the mind is still fine. Its good that I think more with my mind than my heart. If you think with your heart it more likely that you will get hurt. Hahaha.

Shall keep this short. Anyway, I made another decision. I'm going to make a comeback... what comeback? Time will tell everything...

Cheers!

Quote: "Our attitudes control our lives. Attitudes are a secret power working twenty-four hours a day, for good or bad. It is of paramount importance that we know how to harness and control this great force." ~Tom Blandi

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home