Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Another Night Out

Lets blog it!

Hey hey... I'm blogging again. Whats new? Anyway just writting about the stuff I had been doing recently until last night.

So, I had 2 Sundays of Sentosa where the frisbee really did us proud. Last sunday was no difference. The only difference is that our throwing range got further & further. I'm sure we got some fans just sitting there watching us play. Haha. Cool.

Monday was prawning nite again and this time Dennis and Yiling came along and Yiling kind of was the more enthu person in prawning.

Last nite was at Amber 21 for Nicole and Andy bdae celebration. Was fun and there were a total of 21 pax in our group. Wah! Was doing guard duty to ensure the fun wasn't spolit. Haha. Anyway, will post pics soon.

Reason why my posting are without pics recently is due to the fact that I bought a new lappie and haven't installed Adobe Photoshop. Actually I had but I do not have the CD key. Hence can't do much of editing. Hehe.

Lets digress into other stuff...

Life has been more exciting recently. Expanding my group of friends and being more friendly. Erm as if I wasn't last time. Actually, I don't really have much to blog about but I felt like blogging. Perhaps I really need to find a topic to blog about. Right now, brain a bit fried after doing too much thinking after thinking after thinking. Too much analysing. Arggh!

Exams are coming pretty soon as in like 2 weeks time so gotta start revising if I want to get my distinctions again else, just play.... hahaha....

Going to have tutorials tonite and perhaps I will head straight home and have an early nite. Been kind of tired recently slping at 3am everytime.

I'm really running out of stuff to blog so I shall stop for now. If there is any interesting topics to dicuss, do let me know.

Cheers!

Quote: "Some men have thousands of reasons why they cannot do what they want to, when all they need is one reason why they can." ~ Willis Whitney

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home