Thursday, February 01, 2007

Voices within me

Blogging time...

Guess its pretty much the time to blog again. Emotions and moods penting up within me so I got to find an outlet for it. Alas, this is the best place for it. I always feel much better after blogging my feelings out.

Basically only a few things are affecting me:
1) Work
2) Friends
3) Feelings

Work
Awww. How long can I keep going at the pace I'm going now. Been working super late nights and back to work at the same time over and over again. Can't be burning out that soon I hope. Should be able to at least last 6 months. Blessings for me is that the results are coming in now and I'm both proud of it and contented.

Friends
People do really change with time. Their piorities change and perhaps so do their choice of friends. Perhaps I should just let people leave and move on in life. I am constantly evaluating my circle of friends and people I consider close to me. Over the years, some had proved their worth but many or rather most had failed me over and over again.

I'm a person who put alot into building relationships with others and it kind of affects me lots when matters regarding friends arise.

Feelings
I'm dying once again. I allowed my feelings to overtake my mind again. Perhaps I'm still not that strong or that's just me. Haha. I shall work it out. I hope I will be able to work it out this time. The feeling is just so different and just so strong.

Guess just got to let things take their course....


I think that's about all for now. Tomorrow will be another day of chasing after numbers.

Cheers!

Quote: "Never Give Up, Never Surrender!"

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home