Tuesday, December 05, 2006

In Pro - In Camp - Out Pro

I shall blog!

Finally, 2 weeks passed and my first high key ICT is over! WooHoo! It was definately a good and interesting experience and I'm in fact looking forward to the next reservist already. Haha.

2 Weeks of planning and 3 missions made me enjoy the thrill of Army again. It's a welcoming break away from the civilian world and you really leave all the worries u have behind. For the past 2 weeks, met alot of new people from all walks of life and it's really an enriching period spent in camp less those lost sleep etc.

Now reservist over. Time to study for my exams that is upcoming and also prepare myself for work again. Cooling~

Got to go class later for Strategic Marketing. Wee... I shall take a nap first... hehe

Quote: "To Lead, To Excel, To Overcome"

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home