Monday, November 06, 2006

It's time to re-cap...

Long time no blog.

Ok. So it's been a really long time since I last blog. Somuch stuff to update. I shall begin this long post with lotsa pics and stories to share. What happen since I last posted on 20th October 2006...

Last Day
So, 26th October marked the last day of my close to 2 year slint at Parkway Promotions. We had celebrations and a nice time catching up together. During the last few days there, went for numerous lunches and dinner. So, would like to take this opportunity to say a big

THANK YOU!

to all of you guys out there for giving me
such a nice farewell....

**What an awfully designed cover.. haha.. juz joking...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

**See.. they miss me...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

**The inside of the card. Don't worry about the red patch. No animals were harmed!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

**A cute little gift from Poh Liew... Seems suspicious.. should I call 999?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

**A fluffy little bear which is now lying by my bed.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

**Lastly, of all the stuffs I brought back from the office... my cushion...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Next up... KL Trip...

Went up to KL with Arthur, Stella and Eugene on the 27 Oct via Flight 1274 which is Arthur's car. Haha. Gi came to join us in the evening. It was an inter-resting trip.

After picking Stella from school at 1pm, we set off on the journey. All was well and highway was smooth. In fact, people could sleep in the car...

**Our dear "Koon Sin" aka Sleeping Diety... Mr Eugene Lee
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Problems started when we reach KL Town. They had "wonderful" road signs which is just positioned like 1 metre before the turn and every mother, son road was like named...

Jalan Tun Perak or Jalan Tun Razak

What the Hell?

We actually reached KL at around 4pm but after numerous illegal U-Turns and threating moves that make it seems that we were heading to Ipoh, we finally checked in at the hotel at 6pm. Haha.

Of course, there was no time to be wasted. So headed off to....

**KLCC... Please put your GFs and Wife on Leash and muzzle them...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

**So loving...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

**And they lived happily ever after... haha..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So, spent quite some time at KLCC. Bought my favourite

DUNKIN DONUTS

Wooo. How I wish Singapore can bring in them again. Also, we had A&W for dinner...Cool...

I left them at KLCC while I went back to meet Gi. She brought me to Chinatown and it's actually shopping paradise there. It's a shame I didn't bought anything except for the Polo Tee which Gi bought for me. Hehe. Thanks anyway... MuAcKs!

After that, went back hotel lounge to have a drink and chill before hitting the sack. The next morning, went to another shopping centre ONE UTAMA. Nothing much there. Sent Gi off and I took a walk around KL to snap some pics.

**KL ZOUK
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

**Damm ugly... can't compare to the one in SG at all.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

**Dunno what house it is but it sure is spooky at night...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

**Of course you muz see the Petronas Tower... Is this where Sauron is staying?? LOTR
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

**Ooo.. The Twin Towers... Another scene from LOTR. Saruman is in there....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

**Couldn't get enough of the towers.. so this is another view...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

**And one more view...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

On the next day, we had dinner at a nice restaurant but forgotten the name. The performers were good though.

**Nice guys...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

**We even requested from a Spanish song which they performed
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So, on the way back, we had dinner at JB and headed back home. Spent a nice 3 Days & 2 nights. Cooling...

Recently, had been going for lots of interview and other days are spent at home lazing around on my comfy bed or going out to do the stuffs I enjoy. Hehe. What a life...

**A Random pic taken the other day at Yishun Dam...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Recently, developed the habit of visiting the Yishun Dam just to enjoy the sea breeze there and the calmness of the night and spend time thinking... thinking and thinking... So the picture above was taken out of inspiration. With a view like that, a lone moon in the sky being reflected on the waters. It just reminds me of a song...

Are you lonesome tonight...... da da da da

Ok. That's about all for now and I'm damm glad I finally blogged. Hehe

Cheers!

Quote: "I think I shouldn't deny my feelings any longer. A man got to do what a man gotta do." --JasunZ, Without Wax

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home