Thursday, November 23, 2006

ATTENTION!

Blog!

It's good that I'm studying. At least since I'm not working now, I still have stuff to occupy myself. Did not blog for the past 2 weeks. Actually I was working on a temp job helping my mum's friend.

I'm glad its over now. Staring at numbers all day. Phew!

I will be disappearing for another 2 weeks as I will be going back in camp reservist. Just finished packing my field pack and it's been 2 years. I'm going back! I'm actually looking forward to going back to the army as it will be a good change of environment and I had a very enjoyable 2 yrs in there.

So many incidents happened in the past week.

I done certain things which I wanted to do for a long time and had a nice chat.

Both my Strategic Marketing and Network Management presentations are over now and I can relax a bit. All that is left now is the final project which I have confidence of doing it.

I shall blog abit about feelings. I actually dunno what I feel nowadays. The only comfort I get is from my studies and when I do well or learn stuff which I'm ever so interested in. On days without lessons, I will be trying to set some programs for myself.

The other day, Mabel came down to meet me and we went Chong Pang for Nasi Lemak. Thanks little sis for coming down all the way. It was really nice chatting with you and indeed, you had grown much more sensible. Way to go!!!

Went MJ with Arthur, Eugene & his friend. It was a scary night. Luck was disgustingly good. Did 2 times "Flower Up Self Touch" & 1 time "Seabed Capture Moon". Wow. It's not the amount you win that matters. It's actually the way you win. Cooling~~ Oops... Using Cher phrase again...

Shall stop now coz I got to reach camp at 7.30am tomorrow. Kaoz. It's at Pasir Laba Camp. Got to wake up at 6am. Dododo...

Byez all.

Quote: "The person closest to your heart is the first person you want to share your happiness with when you experience it" ~Without Wax

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home