Thursday, November 09, 2006

9th November 2006

Should just blog...

In less than 1 hours time 9 November 2006 is going to pass by and never to return again.

Guess what? It haven't been really a good day for me from the time it hit 12am till now. Lets recap the entire day.

12.00AM
Was at Party World Clementi with 02 X Kenneth + Fran and Catherine. It was nice of them to try surprise me with a cake but didn't really pull off as I kind of expected what they were going to do. So, perhaps need a bit more of acting classes. Haiz. Or perhaps my fault as I'm just simply too sensitive to the people and happenings around me and I will think alot about many minute details. I should be dumber and perhaps this will make me a happier person on the whole.

Got a few smses from Cherlyn & Alison. Anyway, thanks alot guys for celebrating my bdae and wishing me well.

Appreciated.

1.45AM
Reached home after sending Kenneth and Catherine home. Took a bath but couldn't sleep. Ended up chatting with Cath till 3am plus. Shoo her off and went to sleep.

7.00AM
Woke up to pee. Haha. Then after that waited till around 9am plus to call the company and told them I was not going for the interview. Went back to sleep again.

12.00PM
Woke up for branch and started studying for my mid-term exams.

Received a call from Clare. Thanks alot Bro. Wish you were in SG.
*Disclaimer: I'm not Gay!

Studied till around 2pm plus and decided that the bed was tempting me too much to lie on it. Hence left home for TPY early to study.

3.00pm - 7.00pm
Spent time studying and also relaxing at the study corner. Perhaps overstudied and decided just to sit there and listen to my music.

7.00pm - 7.15pm
It was a 1 hour paper but as usual, you don't really need 1 hour. So left in 15mins time.

7.15pm - 8.15pm
Went for dinner at kopitiam with Arthur. Ate "Chap Cai Peng" aka Mixed Vegetable Rice. Drank cold barley drink.

8.15pm - 9.30pm
Lectures ended early. Phew! During the lecture, the mic was faulty but the lecturer was still holding on to the mic as if it was working. WTH? But anyway, after like 30mins, she finally got the hint from us and put the mic down.

9.30pm - 10.15pm
Travelling back to Woodlands. Tried to buy something for myself at CWP but all the shops were closed by the time I reached back. Haiz. Too bad. The only shop that was still opened was 7-11 and BreakTalk. But too bad they didn't sell any nice gadgets or clothes.

10.30pm - 11.00pm
Chatted with Gi for a while and updated each other before Goodnighting....

11.00pm onwards
Blogging time! Decided to blog about today as once it's over, it will never return again. Loss time can NEVER be recovered and I guess a good way to remember is to pen down your thoughts.

Summary
Catherine asked me how I was enjoying being the bdae boy but I shared this with her. What's the big deal about bdae. In fact I value festive seasons like Christmas and New Year etc.

Example 1.1
Let's say I'm in Singapore without any access to any calendar or anything or devices that tells me the date. (Already say example right) On my bdae, I will not suddenly feel super good or as if I aged and extra day. However, if it's Christmas or New Year, I can feel it from the surroundings and people around me. Hence, that why bdae to me is.. just another day lah. Or perhaps I need that special someone to make me feel special and value this day more.

So to conclude, many thanks to those who remembered and to those who forgot, you know who you are. Don't come up to me a second after 11:59:59s and wish me belated bdae k. I don't accept. Just make sure you remember next year. Hahaha.

Prayer time
Thank you God for creating me without defects and making me by default a somewhat intelligent and special individual. Thank you for keep me free from major errors throughout the past 24 years of my life and should I be able to hit 25 years this time next year alive and breathing. I give it all to you.

Thank you God.

Amen.

Quote: "Loss time can NEVER be recovered!" ~Alot of people said this

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home