Sunday, October 08, 2006

Yet another update

Let's Blog.

So, it's been mentioned that my command of English is not of optimal standard. Hence, from now on, I shall post my blogs in "perfect" english.

Whosdafark? This is a foreign version of WTF. Haha. Suppose I'm being totally random here. Shall start with some updates.

Saturday
Went for lessons as usual. Topic was super dry and had a hard time concentrating. After lessons at 4pm, met Eugene and we went to Marina South for a soccer match. In the end, the opponents did not turn up and we play 7 a side among ourselves.

I suppose the opponent are smarter as the PSI was so bad and shouldn't be playing soccer at all. But to hell, what the heck?

After soccer, went to Chong Pang Nasir Lemak for dinner and went Arthur's house for mj. We took super long to finish one round and finished at around 2+ am.

Sunday
Church as usual and after that went home to sleep. Woke up and had dinner steamboat. Now slacking around doing nothing much. Tomorrow is going to be the start of another week again. What will be in store for me? Mmm. Nobody expect God knows.

Work
Only disappointment can now define work. Perhaps I really made a mistake by being responsible and loyal. Perhaps I was stupid. But no longer. I'm angered. I'm an avenger. They will suffer my wrath. They might not know it now. But the time will come when all will be revealed. I shall lie in waiting....

Quote: "I will always forgive but never forget." ~JasunZ, Without Wax

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home