Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Poor Days

Let's Blog about Poverty.

I'm Poor and there is no denying it. Overspent too much this month and it's all thanks to the Creative Zen V Plus (2 Gig). I'm still awaiting my dear company to give me back my cash which they owe me and if not, I will be storming to the Accounts and start pasting some stickers of Pig Head. Hahaha.

Last night went to meet Gi and went to Secret Garden for chilling. Met Jaz and Joe there together with Amanda (dun realli know her) and 2 other events people. Haha. It's indeed a secretive place and I shan't spread about where it is but it's definately a nice place to chill and have some desserts.

Haven't been thinking much lately, just taking a mental break as soon all the horrible projects and tutorials will set in. The amount of work to be done for school this quarter is kind of scary and perhaps the heaviest load so far. But guess its a good way to test a person's mettle at the end of the year and end it on a high note.

Will be going for classes at 8.30pm tonight. The same for tomorrow. I've got 3 hours to spare and decided to have a swim at TPY before going for classes. Cooling~

Chatted to Cherlyn over MSN and she complain again that VB is hard and she hate it and regret it. Just contributed my 2 cents worth that what done cannot be undone and no point lamenting over things which you cannot unwind the clock to change. So, got to make the best out of the situation, get it over and done with.

Planning a road trip to KL with Arthur, Stella, Eugene and Gi. Will drive up to KL end of the month and proceed to Highlands. Been like 10 years since I last went there as a kid to the theme park. Will be good to get out of Singapore for a bit to re-charge. I hope to be able to go back Penang end of the year as well to enjoy the nice people and food there. Smilez~

From today onwards till the 26th this month, I shall try to plan something so that I will have an event to look forward to everyday. This will hopefully help time past faster and reduce the agony I'm suffering now. Phew!

I'm really running dry of topics to write about recently and all I blog about are random updates of my life which is not exactly that interesting nowadays. Haiz...

Shall end this post now before all gets crappy and I start unknowingly insult some races, nations or individuals. Muahaha.

That's me!!!

Quote: "The thing about falling in love,is that if you do it right,you never have to hit the ground." ~Kendall Lepitzki

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home