Friday, October 20, 2006

Facets of Life

I should blog.

Just now went to "Monkey Hill" for lunch and had that nice pig organ soup. It's really a 70s place in this current times. You see old folks strolling around or sitting around aimlessly, waiting for sometime. In the far corner, there is a funeral procession going on, another life ended. The old folks gathered around to pay their friend one last visit before the long trip to the other life.

After lunch, took a short walk to People's Park and had dessert there. Although the place is bustling with life, it feels as if I was back to my childhood days where my parents brought me there during Chinese New Year. After dessert, went back to office.

So, what had I been up to recently? Mmm. Nothing much but just lazing around at home on bed switching between channels and absorbing what the media is telling me. Went for a haircut as well. Perhaps Gi had triggered the "need recognition" in me to cut my hair as she had just cut hers as well. Mmm. My hair is kind of short now, comparable to my army days. Another haircut disaster. Haha.

Suppose to meet Gi today but something came up so will not be meeting her. Tomorrow, will be soccer time with the team again and hope the haze is better. Time is running short for me and I got to cherish every moment of it while I still can. So guess I will head straight home after work today and be a good boy today coz I had been naughty recently. Hahaha.

Sorry ger...

Quote: "Sorry, I'm really sorry..." ~Song by William So

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home