Friday, October 20, 2006

Emotions

Lets blog about emotions...

To start of this blog, I shall present this song that is constantly ringing at the back of my head now.

Michael Learns To Rock - Breaking My Heart
I’m on the floor
Counting one minute more
No one to break the silence
Staring into the night
All alone but that’s alright
It’s the feeling deep inside I don’t like

There is no excuse my friend
For breaking my heart
Breaking my heart again
This is where our journey ends
You’re breaking my heart again

Here in my bed
Counting the words you’ve said
They linger in the shadows
Coming home late at night
Drunk again but that’s alright
It’s the look in your eyes I don’t like

There is no excuse my friend
For breaking my heart
Breaking my heart again
This is where our journey ends
You’re breaking my heart again

There is no excuse my friend
For breaking my heart
Breaking my heart again
This is where our journey ends
You’re breaking my heart again

Not too sure why but the song just keep going on in my head. This all familiar tune that used to play from my old walkman. It seems like only yesterday when I got MLTR cassette tape and was so happy to listen to it. How time flies and here we are now in the world of mp3s.

Since 1982... It has been nearly 24 yrs and how many more years to go? I do not know. People around had come and gone. Life had changed over and over and over again. I'm still in my usual self of being able to fall into depression almost immediately. I'm still trying to find out the reason why. I hate this feeling but guess I got to live with it. It is like a curse on me, always around me, unwilling to leave.

No prize for guessing. I'm in another depression now. Just so sudden, I guess I know the reason or perhaps that's not the reason. I hope it doesn't stay too long.

Ally asked me to go Velvet but I decide to stay at home instead. Coz it ain't good to go drinking when you are down. Doesn't help and I might even get myself into more problems that only escalates.

What a way to spend a weekend? Lying on my comfy bed from 7.30pm onwards, staring into the TV Screen with nothing absorbed except for the occasion drooling when Fiona Xie appears. Haha. Utter nonsense.

I got nothing on for tomorrow as well. Initially was suppose to go play soccer but think it is cancelled now. Hope the MJ is on as it's the only thing that keeps me going this weekend and of course not forgetting that BIG MATCH on Sunday. Weekends...

I will try to play some happy games online later in hope that it will bring me some senseless fun and simple joy. This will hopefully easemy pain and sufferings.

Shall end here and look forward to a better tomorrow.

Quote: "It's how you deal with failure that determines how you achieve success." ~ David Feherty

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home