Monday, September 04, 2006

Reflections

Let's reflect and blog...

Sometimes in life, God allows us to go wild and astray so that we will learn lessons the hard way. Sometimes we get off lightly, sometimes we don't. Whatever it is, God never closes all the doors without opening a window.

In life, we sometimes encounter unexpected situations and decisions to make we have to. It's time like this that test our mettle and worth. Our decision making against the values we hold. I failed this time and regreting it. Now, I can only try to minimise the mistake done and not carry on with it. Let's hope wisdom fill me once again and let me get out of it in the best way possible.

People do not only reflect when things do not go their way. In fact, sometimes when things go their way, they do stop and reflect on it. Coz' at the end of the day, they might not know what is best for themselves. I know what is best for myself but why am I going the other way, away from what is good for me. Why do I not have the courage to go for what I want and what is good.

Perhaps, I should really close myself out and reorganise myself so thatI can have the energy, courage and spirit to do what is right. I should like racing cars, take a pit stop of my life to re-fuel myself before charging onwards to the checked flag.

I shall do it. I must do it. Coz' it's my life after all and if I do not fight for what I want, it's not going to drop from the sky again like it happen before. I got to go for it this time. Wait for me please, I will be coming back...

Quote: "Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life. Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement." ~ Foster C. Mcclellan

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home