Friday, September 29, 2006

Post Exams Blues

Should had blogged!

I had been lazy lazing around. Haha. After exams, free but lazy to blog.

Whee! Finally exams are over! My last paper was on Monday. Yesterday had my first lecture for the new semester. Haha. So, effectively I had 2 days of break before my new lessons. Haiz. That's why I'm sianz.

Will be taking Network Management and Strategic Marketing this semester. Think will kill me lor but I WILL SURVIVE!

Anyway, super tired of Politics! Everywhere oso have, be it office or school. Haiz. At this rate I'm going, I should be ready for the next GE.

Tonight will be going for lessons again and tomorrow a full day. At least I'm happy learning from it coz it's darn good knowledge learning from the lecturers.

Ok. A short update on my investments yesterday. I bought "Just One More Day" by Mitch Albom. It's his latest release after "Tuesdays with Morrie and Five People you meet in Heaven" Its been a good book so far.

I finally got my first mp3 player as well. ZEN V Plus 2Gig White. I shall post pics and give review pretty soon.

Now gotta go and "work" le.

Cheers!

Quote: "Don't you ever tell a child something's too hard... And Never - NEVER - this child" ~Taken from Just one more Day. Mitch Albom

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home