Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Mugging Time!

Let's blog quickly!!!

Ok. I wun be blogging for sometime as my exams are just round the corner. Took 1 week leave to prepare myself for the exams. Excuse is to study. Actually, I just don't feel like going to work. Haha. Who does anyway?

Ok. Today is Wednesday. So, first day of leave. Slept till 12noon before I was awaken by one of my vendors who call me on my mobile. But it's okie. Had a nice lunch and packed my room so that it will be "neater" and hopefully will bring in the mood of studying.

Hahaha. As if packing my room help. But at least it doesn't look like a junk yard anymore. Spoke to G for a while on the phone.

SHE IS SICK!!!!

So she gotta rest well........

I'll be going out to study later. Too many nice and welcoming distractions in my home. So what the hell did I pack my room for? Hahaha. Anyway, so far, the only constructive thing I did today is to pack my room and organise my study materials. Very impt hor. I always organise my study materials and make them into a sort of study kit so that I will know how much I need to study.

Hahaha. So that should be about all lar. Might be meeting G later for dinner. Depends if she recover. hehehe..

Time to mug... anyway, got inspired in my house lift the other day and came up with this quote. Enjoy!!!

Quote: "In order for any business or projects to be successful, you start it with your brain and run it with your heart." ~JasunZ, Without Wax

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home