Sunday, September 03, 2006

Finally, I'm back!

Blogging Once Again...

Been a long long time since I last blog. Had been a hell of a week for me. Finally, IHFEC 2006 is over. After one year of toil and labour, all is done and it's finished. The event is over but not done with.

The event had many emotions for me and it was very demoralizing for me personally. I do not know about others but I felt alot and although it did not turn out the way I wanted it to, I'm still glad it had come to a close.

Good Take Aways from the event...
- Made new friends
--- Jerwlyn
--- Andrew
--- Ying Hui
--- Candee
--- Alan
--- Michael

I had learnt how to work with more difficult people and handle different people and situations that arises without warning and how to keep a cool mind and deal with them.

Now, I'm lying lazily on my bed, checking all the emails and catching up with friends. I guess I will hit the sack pretty soon and wake up at night to watch my fav. tv shows which I miss so very much.

This gonna be a pretty short blog and I got to sign off soon. More stories will come up pretty soon. Tml got to go work to settle the accounts for the event. Suppose the accounts will take 3 to 4 weeks of work.

Another random thing. Last night, on the way back from EXPO, Gi smsed me and I called her back. Nice to hear that she is back safe and sound. Shall meet her next week.

That's about all, time to pig.

Quote: "Until one is committed, there is hesitancy, the chance to draw back, always ineffectiveness. Concerning all acts of initiative and creation, there is one elementary truth the ignorance of which kills countless ideas and splendid plans: that the moment one definitely commits oneself, then providence moves too. All sorts of things occur to help one that would never otherwise have occurred. A whole stream of events issues from the decision, raising in one's favor all manner of unforeseen incidents, meetings and material assistance which no man could have dreamed would have come his way. Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now." ~ Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home