Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Blog about Happy Stuffs!

Let me blog!

Been sometime since the last post and admit I'm getting kind of lazy to blog. Hehe. Anyway, I'm here blogging again. IHFEC 2006 is finally over (*hears sign of relief) I took some pictures and really some only. I brought my digital camera along actually but didn't bother to snap any pics except 2 using my W800i.

*This is the stage back drop for the conference area.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

*Me inside the built up office. I'm realli fat!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yupz. That's about all I want to post about IHFEC 2006. 1 year of preparation for 3 days of show. Signz again...

Let's blog about happier stuffs. Went KTV with Fran, Catherine and mmmm... wats his name... shit forgot... haiz.. anyway, we went to Clementi KTV. Sang till 1am before going home. Hehe. Check out the Pic below.

* Argentina Training Jacket worn by Fran going @ SGD200.00
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Last saturday, went to so called mini-celebrate Arthur's belated bdae. We went Chomp Chomp!When Arthur suggested going Chomp Chomp, I was like... where is it? He just "gan" me and mentioned that I wasted 24 years of my life living in Singapore and not know about Chomp Chomp.

Okie. So checked the internet. Took bus-mrt-bus and finally reached....


CHOMP CHOMP

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ate the nice food there and the sugarcane drink was juz simply super big.... In fact it's... it's... u juz got to see for it urself... Of course before leaving the place, Stella aka Mrs Ng helped me to take the pic above. Proceeded to MJ! Hehe.

Exams is just 12 days away and I haven't started revising. I must not look down on Business Economics and Marketing Information Systems. I just need that "fear" to creep in and I will start studying.

YEAH! This weekend, going to meet G and go Four Horse Road to walk walk... Looking forward..

That's about all... As you can see, I didn't blog much as I only blog about happy stuffs that happened for the past 2 week. *hints...

Lastly a pic taken at the kopitiam near my office at UE Square near Mohd Sultan.

*They really do serve large cups of coffee in the morning. Cool rite...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Quote: "Some men have thousands of reasons why they cannot do what they want to, when all they need is one reason why they can." ~Willis Whitney

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home