Friday, August 18, 2006

Ke Down... Still having bad luck...

Blog lar!

Realli is on a serious streak of bad luck... everything is not going well for me... except my exams and studies...

Last week, went school... had stomachache... rush to toliet... shit.. then discovered that there was no toliet paper... good thing I had a packet of tissue paper in my bag... then this morning, reached Cityhall Mrt... was lining up for my "Today" Newspaper... then the person in front of me took the last copy.

My face was like this -_-"'. I got nothing to say leh. I juz sian 0.5 and went to work lor... realli damm suay... think cannot play mj for a long period of time.

Work was as usual busy today and after work went to school for lessons. Went straight home after lessons and stop by the "Pasar Malam" at CWP to buy my fav Ramly Burgers!!

GREAT!!! They just taste simply good. WHy doesn't Mac Donalds make burgers like that...

Okie. Shall sleep early tonite. Coz yesterday slept at 3.30am. Was about to sleep when I saw that Channel 5 was showing golf... haha...

Tml still have a whole day of lessons and after lessons, I got no plans... but wats new? I no life one. I shall go home and reflect on myself after school. Plenty of shitty stuffs to reflect about.

Buaiz....

Quote: "Things don't go wrong and break your heart so you can become bitter and give up. They happen to break you down and build you up so you can be all that you were intended to be." ~Charles Jones

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home