Monday, August 21, 2006

Bye bye weekend!

Blogging It!

Ooo.. Weekend is over and in another 8 hours time I will be siting in front of the computer in my office starting another hell week again. It's 1.41am now and I'm not sleeping. After church today, slept till 8.30pm. Pig I am.

Last night or rather this morning, slept at 5am. I didn't reach home late hor. I reached home around 12am. But was playing games and Gi called me at 3am. What a pleasant surprise. Coz she got nightmare and woke up. Mmm.. I know it's selfish but perhaps she can have more nitemares and call me more often.. haha.. oops... juz joking....

On saturday, went out with Fran to catch a movie. She came to fetch me and after various detailed instructions and directions, she reached my home. We went to cineleisure but guess what? My series of bad luck is not over yet. Pirates of the Carrot-Bian SOLD OUT! WTF? Cannot believe it. We decided to watch "Break Up" but only left front 2 rows of seat. In the end, decided to get tickets for Pirates at GV Marina.

Drove down to Marina. Got a parking lot easily. Hehe. Went for dinner at Carls Junior. The burgers are indeed BIG! But impt is that I finally ate my Mushroom Burger. It was yummy. Gi will love it alot I'm sure. Coz we are

MUSHROOM SUCKERS!!!
Hahaha..

The movie is nice and just satisfied a part of me coz I had been wanting to watch it for a looonnng loonng time le.

Mmm. Now I'm blogging and switching on "Arts Central" They are like playing the soundtrack of "Forbidden City" It's nice and I love the music. It's peaceful and easy on the ears unlike those opera where you fear if your ear drums will be still intact after the performance. I must say that Kit Chan can really sing pretty well.

Now I just hope that they will play it all the way to the morning. So, I will leave it on and slp. Guess I will have very nice dreams. Hehe.

Dear Blog Readers and Friends. If you had kindly noticed, I have a new column on the right where there is a....

DONATION LIST

Please kindly see which are the items you can donate. Anyway, I do celebrate Children's Day, Christmas Day and my Bdae is on the 9th of November. Hahaha. BHB.... (Buay Heow Bai)

Perhaps I should also add "Tickets to Forbidden City" inside my wish list. Aye.. but who will watch it with me. Haiz... I shall save.... 8 September 2006 at Esplanade Theatre.

Time to lie on my bed and listen to the soundtrack and fall into deep slumber. Hope Gi will call me again. Haha...

Quote: "You are never given a dream without also being given the power to make it true. "

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home