Friday, August 18, 2006

Another senseless blog...

Blogging again...

So finally my mid sem Economics Exam is over... Let's re-cap my life...

Monday
I stayed at home and nua after work. Tired. So just slacked around and watched TV.

Tuesday
After work, rushed home in hope... Drove out of home... Almost reaching the destination... made a U-Turn of both my car and life... returned home in pain.... mixed emotions... had a hard time sleeping...

Wednesday
Worked till 9pm plus.. Drowning myself in work to keep myself alive....to keep myself breathing... to keep myself numb.... After work, went home and watched the final episode of "Luo Qiang Shi Jie" Ah Zi inside the show just remind me of someone I miss so much... haiz...

Anyway, after the show, went out to meet Mabel at Mac to do project.... Did the project till 4am in the morning. Damm tired.. Went home and knock out.

Thursday
This morning was suppose to meet Ben at TPY Mac for breakfast then study. But shit, I couldn't wake up or should I say, I woke up but slept again. Ended up "fully" awaking only at 12.30pm. Haiz. In the end we met at Ryan's house to study for the exam.

Exam was okie. Thank God it's not too difficult. After exam, went to play pool with Ben, Mal, Small Ben, Ryan. After that, went to Yishun to eat frog porridge with Ben and his gf.

So now reached home le. Nothing to look forward to tml except to senseless work and loads of rubbish awaiting me. Another day of watching out for backstabbers and fighting for justice. *breathes... let's see what tml brings me.... I always believe that my day will come and I'm just bidding my time.

Okie.. that should be about all. Now to share a sweet nice picture of Aaron. We worked late the other day and his gf called to ask him where he was. After that, received another call to ask him go down. Wahh... Surprised with a nice dinner from his gf. Then come back office, I sure suan one lor...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

KNN! He father, mother son, I oso father, mother son... how come he got dinner, I dun have... NaBeh! I human, I will hungry... he human, he will hungry... How come, he got dinner, I dun have...

Aiya.. dun compare.... I went home, cook my own maggie mee to eat.... haiz... just like the chinese saying... "Same person not same life" I have only myself to blame... Karma...

Quote: "The sad truth is that opportunity doesn't knock twice. You can put things off until tomorrow but tomorrow may never come. Where will you be a few years down the line. Will it be everything you dreamed of. We seal our fate with the choices we make, but don't give a second thought to the chances we take." ~Gloria Estefan

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

1 Comments:

Blogger dEvIlInE said...

in future, by chance...ill gt u dinner la...hahaha...dun b upset ya....Blek:P

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home