Tuesday, August 15, 2006

again...

Let's blog again...

It's been sometime coz I'm busy. Busy with unimportant things in Life that are deemed important by others. But that's the way the world is moving towards now. People value those things that do not really matter but I myself am gulity of it sometimes. Alas, human I am too.

Been down on luck recently or perhaps it's just another wave of Karma passing by again. Anyway, I deserve all the Karma that the world has. I'm too soft-hearted. No wonder Eugene says "Hate is Good!" Indeed. Hate makes a person stronger and Love weakens a person.

HATE IS GOOD!

Everyday now, I keep on thinking of how I can leave this place for good and start a new life somewhere else and put everything behind me. But, I'm weak. There are people and things I cannot put behind. Perhaps, I must look for Mr Aha. Ask him to give me a cup of "Wang Qing Shui" Okie. Lame joke. Not funnie... *sees black crow flying....

See, I just simply dunno what to blog. Actually, I got lots of stuffs kept in my heart but it's totally not appropiate to mention it here. Haiz. I have to pent all of them in me. I cannot release them. I just keep it to myself and perhaps one day when I reach my limits, all will be solved. Too bad Singapore doesn't have high high mountain or deep deep jungle.

I thought of going to the tallest "mountain" aka Bukit Timah Hill to shout out everything but there will be pesky joggers around and they might hear.

What about going to one of the "jungle"? But you know the Army train so many places, later go shout, let how many people hear, I oso dunno. Haiz. No place to shout and vent out. Too bad... got to bottle up everything.

Work is getting interesting and busy but still able to manage well. Got an Economics exam this thursday but got no freaking mood to study. Let's hope the mood kicks in soon.

Okie lar. Let's stop here now before it's gets real crappy. I shall try to improve my Life so that I got more interesting things to blog about.

Quote: "Hate is good!"

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home