Friday, July 07, 2006

Weekend cums...

I'm blogging again....

Okie. It's just after my lunch and I'm in office right now. I took a super fast lunch so that I can come back and blog. Cooling...

So, let's talk about Wednesday. Didn't go KTV with my colleagues. Met Cherlyn, Dolly and Angela at Bukit Timah and went Angela's place to play mj. Played till 2am. Shit Dolly again. I was doing "Da San Yuan" and waiting for a "Bai Ban" then she didn't throw it. Haiz. Last time, my "Shi San Yao" also she didn't throw "Nan Feng" Now it's her again.. Arggh.... Anyway, nvm.. I'll try again.

Thursday was work as usual and had lessons at night. Enjoyable time attending a lecture I like.

Today is Friday. Later will be super enjoyable. I'm working late today. Muahaha. Haiz. What to do. This is Events.

Armii spoke to me on MSN the other day and jioed me to la kopi so we will be meeting next Wednesday as my schedule recently is kind of packed!

Not too sure where Gi is as I smsed her and she did not reply. Kind of worried.

Am I being random here... mmm..

This morning, Dad was sick, so I sent sister to school and after that brought him to visit a doctor. An incident between me and a Carpark Attendent happened. I shall not talk about it now but I'm going to lodge a complaint against that M**** Bitch! Brainless idiot. Okie. Stop here. I shall keep back this wonderful story for another post where I have my photoshop tools and I can illustrate the entire scene in the blog. Cooling...

Must be wondering why I keep saying "Cooling" Haha. It's something between me and Cherlyn. Coz I asked her the other day why she keep saying "Cool" when I'm spekaing to her. The next thing, she said "Cooling" So I can only giving this face

-_-"'

But anyway, now I'm kind of affected and I keep saying "Cool" and "Cooling" now.

Okie that's about all now I need to use some of my remaining time from my lunch to draft the email to complaint about the Carpark Attendent. Hehe.

Cheers!

Quote: "Failure is the mother of all success, Fail more!" -- Without Wax

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

1 Comments:

Blogger dEvIlInE said...

hey there..how is ur dad doin?is he alrite..drop me message...kinda worry for him....

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home