Sunday, July 02, 2006

One last Post before Sucide Day...

Sucide Blogging!

Haiz. Tml is International Trade Final Exams. Things looking bad! Let's doabit of update.

Friday night, went out to meet Cherlyn at Tea Garden Mac again to study Information Systems. Sat, had Information Systems exam. Quite managable. Able to sian the answers. Hahaha.

After exam, went to TPY Lorong 8 to have lunch. After that went with Ben, Malcolm and Terrence to Concourse Starbucks to study a while. Not much mood to study coz exams just finished. Went to play pool with Ben and haha. He lost again. Race to 7 racks. Fianl score 7-3. Not bad. He improve le. Last time 7-1. Muahaha.

Went home, didn't study at all. Watch 2 matches of soccer and slept at 5am. Went to church in the morning and after that went to meet Clarence and he taught me International Trade. Guess where we went to study? Tea Garden Mac again! Hahaha. Got membership there already.

We had dinner then he set off to Orchard to meet his friends while I went home. So no at home blog for a while and watch TV. Still no mood to study. Perhaps I will panic more later. Tomorrow exam at 2pm. Hopefully after exam, go play soccer or mj. Tuesday will be back to work already. Haiz.

That's about all for now. Clare will be goin back Aussie on Tuesday morning. Okie lar. That's about all. Take care and wish me good luck for my exams tomorrow... I need lots of that. Haha.

God Bless!

Quote:
"Now, I say to you today my friends, even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the American dream. I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed -- we hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal." ~ Martin Luther King Jr.

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home