Tuesday, July 11, 2006

It must be them!

Shall we Blog?

Okie, as promised, I'm blogging regarding the carpark incident the other day.

First, just some quick updates. Okie so World Cup 2006 is over. Watched the finals till 5am. Slept from 5.30am to 6.30am and dragged myself to work. Was too tired so took half day leave and went back home to sleep. Went to have dinner and after that met Kenneth for chilling.

Let's start the story now. As mentioned in my previous post, my dad was sick the other day and I sent him to the doctor in the morning.Upon reaching the carpark behind the clinic, notice this carpark attendent patroling. I dropped my dad off and decided to park else where before looking for him at the clinic. After circling for 5 mins, couldn't find any lots, so went back to the same carpark.

*Situtation of the Carpark
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So, as the area was mainly for loading and unloading, there were no lots for parking. So I decided to wait in the car since my dad told me that the clinic is empty. Cool. So I parked in a no parking lot. Soon after the carpark attendent arrived AGAIN! Yes again... I was sitting the the car with my engine running all the while so I didn't think there would be any problem.

Soon after, she reach my car and point to the ground. I came down of the car and ask her what's the problem. She told me no parking and I told her that, I'm not parking. I'm waiting for my dad who is in the clinic and I didn't even switch off the engine. She then told me that there is a sign for no waiting. I told her, my dad is in the clinic and this is the nearest place to the clinic. The she told me I should park in the loading/unloading lots.

SO! I told her, I'm not loading/unloading and if I park in the loading/unloading lots, I'm still waiting and since you said that the area is no waiting, there is no difference. She kept quiet for a while and said: "You cannot park here!" So I told her... I'm not parking. I'm waiting.

At this moment, my dad came out of the clinic and came towards the car. Guess what the M*L*Y Shit Carpark Attendent said?

"See! He can walk!"

I Boiled!

WTF? You mean my dad got to be crawling sick on the floor. Stupid bitch and idiotic freak M*L*Y PIECE OF SHIT!

I told her I wanted her name and number. I want to lodge a complaint against her. She instead started walking away and continued shouting that I cannot parking. I ignore her and told her that I have every right to get her name and I will definately lodge a complaint against her.

She scooted off... M*L*Y piece of shit! It got to be them....

This is the situation. If I had parked there.. and I mean park as in I left the car there unattended, by all means give me the parking ticket. But I didn't. It's just like it's mention in the highway code.

Double yellow lines are no parking areas but you are allowed to wait there. So, it's the same case here. It's no parking but I'm waiting there. I'm not wrong.

I guess it's just a case of the M*L*Y shit trying to find problem with a innocent Chinese Driver. Just ask... how many times have you got a parking ticket and the car beside you having the same offence did not get a ticket. You examine the car and realise that it is protect by the AURA of Allah! Coz it got some Arabic Sticker Writtings pasted on the windscreen. Haiz. Too bad I'm not protected by Allah or else I'm sure lots of these will not happen. I'm not quoting myself. Sure lots of pple had experienced this and feel the same as me.

Okie. Topic ended and I lodge a complaint against her but I don't think any action is going to be taken as the person taking down the complaint is one of them. Muahaha.I have only this to say...

"IT GOT TO BE THEM!"

Quote: "Let's destroy racism!" -- Without Wax

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home