Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I had been lazy!

Blogging again...

So, I had been lazy. Lazy for a week and not blogging. But I had programs piling up. Let's update a bit now.

Last Wednesday
If I'm not wrong, I went out with Fran and Catherine to have supper prata at Bukit Gombak.

Last Thursday
I'm a good boy. I went for lecture after work.

Last Friday
I'm still a good boy. I went for lecture again after work.

Last Saturday
I'm indeed a good boy. Went for lecture from 9am to 5pm. After that went around with Arthur to get the BBQ stuffs for the evening. We had a house warming kind of party. Kind of odd coz we like go his house dunno how many times already. There were loads of food like....

FREAKING Big Crabs!!!

Fresh Scallops...

Prawns!!! with Volka, Jack Daniels & Tequelia

"CrayFish"

Cows.. as in Beef!

Squid.. aiya.. Sotong lar...

Countless Chicken Wings!!!

Of course.. not forgetting the 5 inches HOTDOGS!

Okie. Enough of introducing the food. We BBQ-ed till 12am and then proceeded to the house for MJ sessions. Played till 6am in the morning and then left for home.

Sunday
Was a tiring day. Coz slept at 6.30am in the morning and woke up at 8.30am. Went to church and went home straight to sleep. At night, went to have dinner at Chong Pang. After that I went out to meet Fran and we went to West Coast Mac. As we are leaving, met Zengbin and Wanjun. Small world!

Monday
Went to work as usual. Had a early morning meeting at Gleneagles at 8.30am. Wah! After work, went to play soccer and after that picked mum up from School.

Tuesday
Finally, reach today le. Still working now and will be going to school for tutorials later. Will be tiring though but my mood quite good today. Coz exams results came out and finally I cleared it. I shall not boast about my results here as I only got 'D'

Okie lar. Got to go back work le. Will be trying to fix a sentosa outing real soon. Coz hands and skin icthing for some nice sun. Hehe..

Cheers!!!

Quote: "In times of Stress, take a step back, re-think and go again" --Without Wax

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home