Saturday, July 22, 2006

Borriiinnggg Saturday....

Let's blog about boring stuffs....

I'm in office. Been here since 8.30am. Went for 2 teabreaks and still, its only 10.35am. Shit. Time moves damm slowly today. Good thing I got my old trusty ACER laptop with me. So I can enterain myself with some more interesting stuff... like blogging. Haha.

I'm blogging while listening to mrbrown show. They do really have interesting PodCasts. Cooling~ It's like my daily dose of online enterainment. It's really cool that they are able to "tok cock" and get sponsored for it. Way to go guys. Now listening to a song by them titled "Sianz"

It's quite sianz to listen to the song BUT they achieve the aim. Listen to it...

http://www.mrbrownshow.com/?p=126

Ok. Now time is 10.50am. Shaved of somemore time after sharing the song "Sianz" with my colleagues. Hahaha. Nice.

Just wondering what to do later. My parents will be going to a BDae Party with one of the church member but don't think I will go. So, got no car. So means I will be staying at home tonite. Will be slacking at home, lying on my bed, switching TV channels. -_-

Afternoon dunno what to do oso. Besides making my way home, I dun have any programs. Boring!!! Not much mood to go out oso. No Money to go out oso coz I broke... Must wait for PayDay. Thank God is coming soon le. 5 more days. Haha.

I know some Great fellow came out with e = mc2. I shall come out with one oso.

$30 + 5Days to PayDay = JasunZ

Hahaha. Cool. Mmm. Can see that I'm kind of running out of ideas to blog coz got totally no topic. Perhaps let's talk about the future. BUT come to think of it, nothing is for sure in the future and it's pretty much unknown. So nothing much to blog about either.

WINz. Come out with topic, then ownself say cannot. Haiz. Now I'm randomly going through all the PodCast I downloaded and listening to them. I luv the "I am a Singaporean" Series of PodCast. Damm touching.

Now finally 11am le. I shall stop blogging. Coz I can feel myself getting kind of bored le.

Cheers and hope my weekend will not be as boring as this post is....

Quote: "Only God knows what will happen next. So we must live for the moment." -- Without Wax

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home