Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Blogging Away My Life

Cum... Let's Blog...

Okie. Got some inspiration and energy to blog, so here I am. Went to catch a movie with Gi just now.

Title: "How much do you love me?"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Plot of the Movie
Balding, elfin-eared Francois (Bernard Campan) enters a hooker-in-the-window joint in Paris’ Pigalle district to meet the woman who has become his obsession – the voluptuous Daniela (Monica Bellucci). Her attention can be had for 150 Euros and an extravagant bottle of champagne. Francois doesn’t balk at the cost. Instead, he reveals that he has just won a fortune in the lottery and offers Daniela 100,000 Euros a month to live with him until the money runs out. Daniela accepts and appears to cheerfully transform herself into the highly sexed domestic goddess of every man’s dreams. But Francois has a debilitating heart condition and Daniela’s unnerving gangster boyfriend Charly (Gérard Depardieu) is not ready to let her go without a fight.

We intended to meet at 7pm but in the end she only arrive at 7.40pm. But no problem. We still made it to the movie, armed with a Ice-Lemon Tea and packet of M&M Nuts. Show was interesting. Not coz it was R21 and that there were plenty of boobs and f**ks. Coz' its a thinking show. After the show, Gi explain some parts to me again. Haiz. Why do I always become stupid when I'm with her? Perhaps I wasn't even concentrating on the show in the first place... haha..

Okie. Took some pics on my way home.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Story of the Picture
In the picture, you see alot of roads. Let's say they represent the different journeys in life you've been through. Now, you get a chance to reflect back on your life and think what you had done. The happy & sad times. How you made it so far... Phew... It really set me thinking by just staring out of the Taxi Window just now. Full of emotions and feelings. All of them just came crushing back. When the Taxi reached my home, I had only a conclusion.

"If only I could turn back time......"

I know I can't and nobody can. I can only ensure that I move on and live a better person. Haiz...

Okie. Let's be a bit more cheerful and post some interesting pictures.

PICTURES TIME!!!!

*A Heavenly Toliet Bowl!!! Want one too? You will feel in heaven when shitting on it... muahaha!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

*I know it's kind of weird to show nice sweet cherries after a toliet bowl but..... My dad bought a box of Cherry the other day. 8Kgs for $120++
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

*Was on the way to work on the MRT. The guy beside me was listening to this. I felt kind of "RETRO" suddenly. I suppose he must had been an antique collector or just stole it from the Technology Heritage Center.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

*Lastly, something from my office. Check it out. Our MARKETING Department. Real stuff, cannot bluff....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Okie. End of photo show. Going to sleep early tonight as I got to reach office at 7.45am tml. WTF?

Cheers!
(This "Cheers" is a greeting or expression. Not the 24Hrs store kind of Cheers)


Quote: "If only I could turn back time. Stop If-ing. Wake up! Move on!" --Without Wax

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home