Friday, June 30, 2006

A quick blog!

Let's blog quickly!

Okie. This will be another quick entry with what I had done today.

Woke up at 9.30am today and lazed around and had breakfast at the friendly neighbourhood kopitiam. After that studied International Trade for about 2 hours and felt like dying.

Benjamin jioed me to go PSB to study with Malcolm and Terrance. So off I went. Reached TPY and had a nice lunch. Studied with them till 7pm.

Cherlyn then came to pick me up and we went Tea Garden Mac to study and I had my yet another Mc Donald dinner there. Haiz. Studied till 1am. She sent me home with not too bad driving skills.

Now just finished off a few more questions of Information System and will be sleeping soon once I finish sending the 2 songs "Kiss Goodbye" & "Superwoman" to Cherlyn. Oops.. I'm not suppose to say I'm sending MP3 rite.. Shit... later I get caught.. no lar.. I'm sharing the music. I bought the originals leh....

Okie just something interesting I came by on the bus.

*This Metro Advert is kind of entertaining and refreshing. Like it alot.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Okie that's about all. Tomorrow got to meet Malcolm and gang at TPY again and we will be going Kallang Mac to study. Weeee! I'm travelling all over Singapore to study... so does it equate to being studious? Mmm... something to ponder...

Cheers!

Quote: "There are those that look at things the way they are, and ask why? I dream of things that never were, and ask why not." ~ Robert F. Kennedy

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home