Saturday, June 17, 2006

Numb Saturday

I'm blogging again!

World Cup is indeed in the thick of action now. By far, this is the world cup in which I'm most involved in. Analysing every match and cracking my brains.

Did not apply for the world cup channels from SCV coz I feel it's a scam by monopolist St*rH*b to force people to apply. Why should we bow to them? Shit! We are are paying money for the sports channels and now they refrain from showing it on trusty traditional channels like Star Sports and ESPN. WTF???

However, there is always an alternative to watching world cup. People do gather in areas to watch but I prefer to watch on the comfort of my bed using my 3 years old Acer laptop, using P2P Streaming TV.

Hahaha. I still get to watch world cup and loads of other channels FREE!!! So I must share this with others so that they can stand up against monopolist in the market.

For those who like more channels besides world cup, visit www.sopcast.com
Download the client and install. After that, get connected and Presto! You get to watch world cup plus many many channels from around the world. It doesn't *lag and it's good.
*For those still using 56K dial up, please don't try it.

Went to the cheap $10 KTV the other day with Fran, Cat and Kenneth at Smith Street. Cool place. Although not as posh as Kbox or Party World, the computer system and the rest are still as good. The songs selection are comparable with the regular KTVs. Some more, the drinks are free flow for standard drinks and the package includes a bowl of "Shark Fin" Haha.

We sang from 8pm till 12am and it was real fun and tiring. Sang till we nearly lost our voices. Finally. 3 weeks after I recovered from my sore throat, I sang again. Got to practice more. Hehe.

I'm blogging from office now on a Wet Saturday. It's cold, the perfect condition to hide on my bed to pig. Woke up this morning at 7am. Sat on the bed for 15mins trying to access if I'm sick. In the end, I decided that I was healthy enough to go work and dragged myself to work. Slip on my Argentina Training Jacket and made my way to office in a half-awake mode.

Checked and replied countless emails. Not because there is alot of emails but coz I'm closing my eyes while replying the mails to slow down my brain. This will help me to reach home later and knock out on my bed immediately as if I had not woken at all. Haha. My movements will be slow today so that I will not increase my body temperature and keep it in the "just woke up" condition.

Now time is 11am. How I wish we are following Japan's timing as it will be 12pm then. Haha. But back to reality. I'm in Singapore. The country that will be flashing 4 million smiles at delegates for IMF in September.

Regarding the 4 million smiles issue that PM spoke on, I downloaded MrBrown's podcast and it is really funnie. Was trying to refrain myself from laughing too loud so that I will not awake my slping neighbours.

For those in need of a good laugh, visit www.mrbrown.com Go to the podcast section and download them all. It's good and funnie! Ok. Mr Brown did not pay me anything to promote his site. I do it on my own accord coz I think they are really doing what they enjoy and hopefully I can do it some day. Talk C*ck for a living. MuackS!

Mmm. Okie. I killed about 20mins on this post and it helps a bit in moving towards knock off time. I shall stop here before I start the vicious cycle of posting my bo-liao rants and irk the hell out of the people reading this.

Cheers!

Quote: "Hardwork is no subsitute for Intelligence!" -- Without Wax

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home