Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Live your Life, Live for Yourself

I must Blog!

(Sing to the tune of Jennifer Lopez - Let's Get Loud)
CHORUS:
Let me blog, let me blog
Turn the music up, let me blog
C'mon people let me blog
Let me blog
Turn the PC up to read that blog
Let me blog, let me blog
Ain't nobody gotta tell me
What I gotta blog

If you wanna blog your life
Blog it all the way and don't you waste it
Every letter every word
Can be so very sweet you gotta read it
You gotta blog it, you gotta blog it your way
You gotta blog it
You gotta mean what you say Life's a party, make it hot
Blog don't ever stop, whatever rhythm
Every minute, every day
Blog them all the way you gotta live 'em ('cause I'm going to blog my life)
You gotta blog it, you gotta blog it your way
You gotta blog it You gotta mean what you blog
You gotta blog it, you gotta blog it your way
You gotta blog it You gotta mean what you blog

Okok. Above is just a momentary "boliao" inspiration that I got. So decided to change the lyrics a bit to prove that I'm indeed bo liaoz...

So, World Cup is indeed here. Been really down the last few days but good thing World Cup is accompanying me. Everything is against me. The world just wants to see me fail but I shall survive.

With every condition going against me now, I shall rise. I can only become stronger after going through the bad conditions and situations. I shall live for myself and me alone. Who really understands me or able to feel what I'm feeling right now. No one does. The kind of hurt and pain sucks and I can only put on a brave front and be strong. Move on like I always did and emerge better and stronger.

I will be finding myself for a period of time. I dunno how long but soon I will embark on this journey to make myself a better person.

I will definately be back.

Quote: "If we do not know failure, we will not understand the sweetness of success." -- Without Wax

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home