Friday, June 09, 2006

Let’s blog again.

Okie. I know I did a post in the afternoon but the time now is 12.02am so it’s a brand new day already. Hehe. Okie. This post will have all the pictures which I had wanted to post for quite some time but lazy lar. So since I’m going to post 10 pictures in total, expect lots of words alrite. WHY? Coz they always say

“Picture paints a 1000 words.”

Therefore: 10 X picture = 10,000 Words.

WOW!!! That’s a lot of words huh. Hehe… Let’s begin now…


**Around 2 weeks ago when I went to Yishun Dam. Decide to snap some pics.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

**Another pic. Same place just different view.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

**Still at the same place but with the car, the tar road and the lights.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

** It’s was last Saturday. Finished an event at Meritus Mandarin. Spotted this car in the carpark. Mmm… of course spot in carpark lar… or else in toilet ar… ahah..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

**The front view…
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

**The back view…
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

**The side view… the windows are damm nice… Dunno wat car it is… no brand no logo… muz be a concept car…
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


**Was going back to office after lunch at Liang Court and decided to snap this pic. You all muz be thinking I’m siao to snap this drain. Nope… take a closer look.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

**Kaoz. I heard the birds very the kao beh. So I took a look. KNN. Got a monitor lizard. Wah lau eh. At Clemenceau oso got this kind of things… Argghhh!!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

**Juz some bo liao things I do in office. Was playing with my ring and decided to hold it using my eye… I love this ring… It’s my PRECIOUSSSSSS!!!! Haha..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Okie.This is a damm funnie clip. Homemade in Singapore by some Army Guys who are just too freaking bored. Enjoy….
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_lW52LADOI

That’s about all. Hope the pics are enjoyable.

Quote: “You can't make time for your priorities until you know what they are!”

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home