Tuesday, June 20, 2006

The Coming...

Just Blogging.

The Chairman aka "Blindman" of my Company is coming for a visit in 30mins time. This morning while having breakfast with my colleague, he was mentioning that he had this picture of all the staffs standing orderly besides their work station and the Chairman walking around, ushered by our MD. The he will stop by randomly at any work station and start talking to the staffs. Hahaha. I think he watch too much NDP already. Muahaha.

So had 2 breakfast this morning. Not as in the portion but I went 2 times.

First was my usual breakfast before I reach office at the friendly nearby-the-company "kopitiam". Had my usual "Teh Peng" (Ice Milk Tea) with 2 half boiled eggs plus bread. After reaching office and doing my usual morning PR with some colleagues, Aaron and "Fruit Tree" wanted to have breakfast and I accompanied them to the Kopitiam again. This time they had prata while I just sip my "Teh Cino Ice" (Ice Milk Tea that got the Cino feeling).

So that's my so-called 2 breakfast.

Last night was lazy again. So took a Cab home after work. Actually not lazy lar. But super tired. I watched all the 3 soccer matches on Sunday night till 5am on Monday morning. After that, decided that it was no point sleeping. So went for a morning jog. After coming back, headed straight to work. So after work damm tired and decided to take a cab home.

If you think I will knock out after reaching home, WRONG! I had a light dinner and went out to play street soccer with the Monday Boys from 8pm till 10pm. After that, we went to the kopitiam to "lar" kopi till 11pm b4 going back home.

So I was damm tired at that point of time but did I sleep? NO! I watched soccer till 3 am before going to sleep.

Sometimes I think to myself. Where the hell do I get all the energy from. Not sleeping, jogging, playing soccer, watching soccer. Haha. Still need to work. Mmm.. Perhaps I'm not human. That's what happen to people who are full of drive in Life. Oops. Am I praising myself again. mmm. Don't think so "bah"

Okie. The Chairman is coming soon. Got to go apply more foundation, touch up my make up and adjust my hair. Hahaha.

Cheers!

Quote: "When 2 person deeply in Love comes together, 1+1 > 2"

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home