Friday, May 05, 2006

Opportunity Cost

Let's blog now.......

These few days been keeping quite quiet. Not really my usual self. Been thinking hard. Doing decision making. Important decision making that involve a change in job and lifestyle. I will definately move on. It's only now or later. I feel like moving on now and the urge to leave is getting stronger with each passing day.

I had analyzed the Opportunity Cost of changing jobs and infact all points to moving on NOW! However, I had given my word to help till the end of this project. If I leave now, the project will suffer. It's not that I'm so extremely in this project but I can foresee great difficulty if I leave. And that is the minimum consquence.

One of the main reason I'm having this problem is that I'm not being appreciated here and I believe that management need to be taught a lesson. Usually, the lessons comes in form of losing a important staff which they never appreciated. I'm in fact disgusted by the management. They do not have staff welfare and it's shit! So the decision is clear. If I leave now, they will suffer as they are losing someone who can do anything and almost everything. Someone with 1yrs plus of experience on the job. However, if I leave at the end of the year. The damage is still there. However, it will be lesser. Isn't that letting them off too easily.

Decisions. Decisions. Decisions.

Will come to the decision by the end of the month. It will be WAR between me and the MD. But I know I'm leaving for good.

Okie. Now something on the lighter note. Was at Mac the other day waiting for lessons to commence. So I happen to have this "handsome" friend of mine enjoying himself. I had masked out some other characters in the background as they totally spoil the beautiful picture. Hahaha.

*See. He's so happy just to be holding the Ice-Cream
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

*Sucking the.... I mean eating the Ice-Cream...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

*Let's have a close up.... any spills on his lips?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Let's get back to myself.

Work is pretty busy now. Coz my DEAR colleague Mr A is on a 1month leave to study for his exams. He better get distinction or else it will not be worth it. Hahaha. Adds some pleasure... pressure... to him. hahaha.

Okie. That's about all and time to get back to work. Cheers...

Quote: "One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life:that word is love." -- Sophocles

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home