Tuesday, May 30, 2006

It's a boring day.

Let’s Blog again.

It’s early in the morning and I’m blogging once again. Why? Coz I’m freaking hell bored in the office and got absolutely nothing to do. People might be willing anytime to accept a job who pays you to do nothing but not me. I can’t stand… or rather sit around and do nothing. BUT however, sometimes, I get damm f**king busy. Perhaps, the company is paying me to be around physically so that I can be available whenever they need me. Mmm. Kind of interesting. Perhaps I can strike a deal with them to station myself at home and magically appear in office whenever they need me. Hahaha.

Next, another reason why I blog again within such a short time frame is coz I feel happy to blog or write again. I enjoy expressing my thoughts. This is coz I’m such an expressive individual. Muahaha.

Things I did since waking up and will be doing later before I sleep.

1) I woke up in the morning and asked myself if I was sick enough to convince the doctor to give me MC. However, the fact being that I’m not even able to convince myself that I’m sick, I drag myself to wash up.
2) Went to MRT station and fought for a seat like most other Singaporeans and in the course, I tripped 2 senior citizens and 1 pregnant lady. Yes.. I got my seat.
3) Alighted at Cityhall MRT and took a shuttle bus to UE Square.
4) Had my usual breakfast at the friendly kopitaim by telling the Auntie. Same order as yesterday.
5) Went to office. Logged on to computer and clear my hundreds of emails.
6) Slack around doing nothing till lunch. Hahaha
7) Will be going to Gleneagles Hospital in the afternoon to help with the relief packing for the Indons who suffered in the earthquake.
8) After work, will do nothing and earn $280.00
9) Go home for dinner and go out again.
10) Spend the $280.00 which I cheated.
11) Reach home before 12am.
12) Watch TV programs till 2am.
13) Sleep.
NOTE: Point 2 is purely fictional and self imaginative.

So this is my day planned out for myself. Hehe. What a nice plan.

So, let me see if there is anything else to blog or rather rant about. Seems like my mind is kind of dry now. It’s really boring in office with June on leave and Aaron on halfday reservist. Awww. Life sucks when you have no one to disturb. Hahaha.

Dumpling Festival
At this very point, my colleagues are talking about “Zhong Zi” Dumplings. And to make matters worse, the person leading the conversation is one of our Corporate Communications Officer. Haha. Kind of ironical right but trust them to remind the rest of us that we are suppose to eat dumplings today. Kaoz. Don’t they know the facts?

The dumplings came about when some so called “Xu Yuan” who is supposing a great and just officer who jumped into some river in China to kill himself. So the Sales and Marketing Team of Delicious Dumpling Pte Ltd decided to make a marketing gimmick out of it by telling the poor and stupid commoners that if they bought the dumplings from their company, they will get a free dumpling for every 2 bought. They certainly had an eye for the market. Wondering if they used the 4 Ps or 7 Ps of marketing.

On top of this offer, they can show their “love” for the officer “Xu Yuan” by throwing the newly bought dumplings into the river so that the fishes will not eat the body of “Xu Yuan” but eat the dumplings. Wow. This story is even better than Da Vinci Code. What a great story made up in order to boost the sales of dumplings in ancient China. Sadly, all of them fell for it and till today, we are still living in this lie. In the first place, when did fishes learn how to untie the knots on the dumplings and eat them. Special fishes I suppose.

Okie… enough of this nonsensical dumpling story. Let me tell a “cold” joke on dumplings since it’s the festival now.

Question: A dumpling dropped on the floor. Who picked the dumpling up?

Clue: Think of dumpling in Hokkien…

Answer: Xiang Long picked the dumpling up lor. Coz, “Xiang Long Shi Ba Zhang”
**Dumpling in hokkien is ba zhang.
** Xiang Long Shi Ba Zhang is a Special Skill in one of the Chinese Martial Arts Story where the 18 Dragons will appear from the puglistic's palms after he performs some kind of para para dance.

Okie, don’t hit or kill me, I’m just doing my part for the enterainment industry and whatever it is, please don't try this at home.... sounds like the WWE advertisment huh. muahaha... I really getting crappy.... I'm really becoming a "Jiao Zhu"
*"Jiao Zhu" is a title conferred to me by Gi. Means a person with great ability to tok cock. Hahaha

Cheers guys and enjoy the fish feed… I mean dumplings festival…

Quote: “Life is like a taxi. The meter just keeps a-ticking whether you are getting somewhere or just standing still." -- Lou Erickso

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home