Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Friends come N friends go BUT Brothers stay forever.

Let's blog again.

So define friends.

Definition from a dictionary (Friend): a person with whom you are acquainted

So, friends are simply acquaintances that you have. Mmm. To think that so much emphasis I had placed on it. Then what about brothers?

Definition from a dictionary (Brother): a close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities

Mmm. That sounds more like it. At least I know that when my friends leave me, I still have brothers. People who will be there for you. Live and breathe the very same air you breathe in and pull you up by doing simple things that you really need. Brothers.... they are coming back soon and I can't wait.

Recent events cause me to wonder and ponder about my friends and brothers. Perhaps I need to rethink and reflect. Who are those who are there for me no matter who I am, what I do or what I become.

I just hope that when I treat people without wax, I hope to get the same back in return. Do unto others what you want others to do unto you. I believe in this and hope those around me do too. Now, there's actually a few person I really wish to catch up on and I dun mind listing them here.

(Order have no preference)
1) Clarence aka Wild Boar
2) Dennis aka The Menace
3) Kenneth aka Jiu Hu
4) Giselia aka Lucifer
5) Lai aka Weilun

That's about it. These 5 people. Erm. Dun worry they are not the 5 people you meet in heaven by Mitch Albom.

Anyway, talking about Mitch Albom, GISELIA!!! If you're reading this, you still owe me Tuesday with Morrie. I lent to you and you lent to Brother... haven't return me... Booo.. Erm.. I heard that the hard cover one is going on sale... hehe... just joking...

So perhaps, I shall put this in my goal to get back to these people who are constantly close to my heart.

Okie lar. The above post is written after certain incidents and done by the super sensitive guy ME!

Cheers guys and cherish those around you who matters....

Quote: "Cherish those around you who matters." -- Without Wax

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home