Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Back to Blogging

Let's Blog Again...

It's been a super long time since I last blog. Not coz' I'm lazy but coz I dunno what to blog about. This happens when your life gets so super routine and there's bascially nothing interesting or new to blog about. So instead of blogging the same things over and over again, I decided to come to the decision of not to blog at all. Great decision right. Hahaha. Anyway, recently got a bit of happening things to share, hence here I am again. Just some recap on things I encounter during the time I disappear from Blogspace...

Had been playing a bit of MJ and the other day, my friend did this in front of me...

*He did a 13 Wonders right in front of me. Wah lau. something I always wanted.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

*The other day, Aaron tired to escape and he packed his stuffs into a box and disappeared. Totally nonsense.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

*Was below my office the other day and saw this. The sunlight shone through my office building UE Square & reflected it on the building opposite. I felt it was interesting and took it down.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

*Aaron wanted to act style and ask me to take a pic of him looking at the building.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

*Was at home the other day and saw the beautiful sunset. So decided to take a pic.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I understand that the above is totally random but... at least it's interesting right or I hope so.

Ok. Now for some recent events that happened. Went to catch a movie with Franacia on Sunday. Watched Daisy. Jun Ji Hyun is totally "FARIY" like. Been a huge fan of hers since the big hit "My Sassy Girl" In this show, she plays an artist. Mmmm.. Slurpps... The show was actually lousy and without story line. But with the actor so charming and Jun Ji Hyun so attractive, My eyes stayed glued to the screen. After the movie, went to Hillview Al-Ameen to have dinner. We then decided to go on a "adventure". Went to drive around Lim Chu Kang & Hillview area to view those "Ghost" areas. Haha. Ended up at Kranji Dam for drinks and chat.

She dropped me at Causeway point. Was an interesting day.

Yesterday, after dinner, went to play soccer with the Monday Boys. Had a great time, although playing under the rain. Was super tired as the rain made playing much more difficult. BUT, still enjoyed myself alot.

Will be having lessons today and tomorrow. So should have nothing much to update. Arthur's wedding is coming nearer. Will be looking forward to see him putting both legs into the graveyard.... oops... I mean both legs into a blissful marriage... hahaha... Stella will kill me if she sees this. muahahaha...

Okie. That's all. Let's hope more interesting stuffs happen to my life so that I can blog more about it.

Quote: "If you have love in your life it can make up for a great many things you lack. If you don't have it, no matter what else there is, it's not enough."

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home