Thursday, April 20, 2006

What is the color of my lucky underwear?

Let's Blog Now!

Found this interesting thingy. It's about doing a test and then finding out the color of your lucky underwear.

Your Lucky Underwear Is Red
You're confident and bold, and your lucky red underwear will only make you more sure of yourself.You have a great zest for life, and you tend to take on impossible goals - and succeed.
When it comes to love, it's hard for you to take the time to open up. You're too busy conquering the world.So if you're looking for a little more romance, put on your red underpants. And see where their passion takes you!
What Color Is Your Lucky Underwear?


Let me share an idiotic thing I had done today. I didn't know I had lessons tonight until I boarded the train. So decided to take half day later and go home. Haiz. Stupid me!

That's about all. Nothing much to blog about liaoz.

Quote: "Lead a Life beyond Imagination"

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home