Friday, April 14, 2006

This is long... 8 inches.... oops

Let's Blog.......

Nah. Please do ignore the title. It's a @#$%^&* complete rubbish. Hahaha. The topic actually means that my period of depression and self reflection is pretty long this time. Nowadays life is really simple for me. It is almost a routine for me now and I'm pretty used to it.

Wanna watch movie. I think the last movie I watched was with Clare. Okie. That's before he went back to Aussie. Haha.That's pretty long ago. Muahaha.

Was watching a show just now and it sort of described my life so far.

I'm exactly like the person in the show.

After I finished my primary school, I did not contact my friends any more.

After Secondary school, I only still contact 1 friend... Armii

After poly, I only still contact 2 friends... Gi & Kenneth.

After Army, I still contact 3 friends... Dennis, Clare & Aaron...

Okok... I improved... over the years... but really, compare to the amount of people I had came in contact over the years, the number of people I still contact is really very very low. Haiz. Perhaps I'm too unfeeling. Perhaps that's Scorpio for you. But I'm not like that. So I should change again.

Today is Good Friday Holiday and I'm at home the whole morning till now. I have no plans and I'm damm bored. Tomorrow still gotta work. Haiz.

Suddenly don't feel like blogging. Shall proceed to the seaside now. Byez

Quote: "God, if I can't have what I want, let me want what I have."

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home