Monday, April 03, 2006

OMGIM

Let’s Blog…


I’m sure all of you know wats TGIF. (Thank God It’s Friday) But todays title is OMGIM (Oh My God It’s Monday)

Haiz. Super Tired. Damm Sianz at work. ZERO Motivation. Mmmm… funnie.
Anyway, Sunday after church, went to play soccer. Played for Carslberg against Courts. Ended up on the losing end again. Haiz. Nvm, enjoyed the game a lot.

After that went home watch the finals of Campus Superstar. Gosh… these kids can really sing. Well done. More SYT and LJJ coming our way I suppose. Hehe.


At night, went to do some favourite activity and then went home to sleep. This morning had such a difficult time waking up. Hahaha. Coz now still adjusting. Instead of waking up at 7am, now have to wake up at 6.30am. Haiz. Coz shift office. Transport more troublesome le… haiz… bo bian…


This week got to start studying le coz next Monday is my final exam for BPA (Business Process Analysis) Stressed again. Lots to cover. Will be taking leave on Friday to study for the exam.
So tonite will be playing soccer again and I shall try to sleep early tonite. It’s always a bad habit that I sleep so late at night or rather in the moring. Everyday sleep at 2 to 3 am. It’s totally not healthy at all. Mmm… old liaoz. Got to start thinking of my health le… or else I will die at 30 leh…


Okie. That’s about all for now and it’s time to get back to work.

Quote: "Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend."

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home