Monday, April 10, 2006

Never Deny It!

Let's Blog It!

Finally, exams and all those projects are over. The past semester was my most horrid semester. BUT it's over now and I'm feeling good. I shall now look forward to the new semester with new hope.

So the past week been really boring. Trying to make myself afraid of the exams but just can't be. So ended up doing last minute studying again. Haiz. But todays exam is simple. 3 hour paper, finished in 2 hours. Just cannot stand sitting there another hour doing nothing. So leave lor. No point staying. Hoping for a distinction if not it will be another credit. Haiz.

So tomorrow will be back to office again. Mmm. Sure the office misses me and I think it will be a interesting day. Muahaha. *Grins evily...

Ok lar. That's about all coz nothing really much to update. Shall make my life a bit more interesting and update.

Cheers!

P/s: The topic for this blog to to remind myself not to deny things that are given to me and be contented with what you have...

Quote: "Time is at once the most valuable and the most perishable of all our possessions."

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home